[NTB] help needed

  • ayla@falcon-rea.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 1999
      I want to delete ALL the meta "keywords"
      in an entire directory of many HTML pages..
      and replace with LARGE number of new keywords,
      to be identical on every page in that directory.
      Since every page now has DIFFERENT set of "keywords",
      is there a way to have notetab delete them all,
      like a wildcard for the "keywords" CONTENT?

      ALSO, how do I EMPTY the clipboard if
      I have done a lot of work in notetab that day?
      or does it clear when I close NOTETAB?
      a couple times my computer said I left
      a lot of stuff on the clipboard and
      it might slow my computer. but I don't know
      if it was a message about NOTETAB or
      PAINT SHOP PRO or what..
      sorry for the bumbling idiocity..
      AYLA