[NTB] Re: Help with Paste Clip

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 1999
      Hi Barry,

      >Upon further testing it appears that whenever one is inside
      >(focused upon) a database object the program (MS Access) places
      >a link to the data upon the clipboard.
      >Upon changing focus - to NoteTAB - Access then places just the
      >text of that last link to the clipboard.

      OK, this explains it a bit more. The double happens from some
      apps when copying links. In MS Access, make sure after you copy
      the first time that the text is not unslected (which I imagine
      you have done). Try unslecting it and reselect before copying.
      Also, try it without getting the link to see if that makes a
      difference.

      The last test clip I sent needed a ^!delay 5 or so before the
      InsertText. :)

      c ya,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23