[NTB] System Monitor ... FYI .. Practical notetab use ..

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 1999
      Hi:

      I was having problems with my mouse ... freezing up and thinking of
      buying hardware to fix it ... jody suggested this clip .. which runs a
      windows program called Sysmon.exe ... which has a graph .. that allows
      you to watch your system in 1 sec or whatever increments ... I was able
      to trouble shoot my system by turning things on and off with it running
      and the time delay .. showed graphically ... what was happening ...

      <--- start here-->
      H="systemmonitor"
      ^!C:\WINDOWS\Sysmon.exe
      <--end here-->

      The bottom line was ... a program called webcelarator had options set
      which
      aggressively took my resources in the background ...

      Cheers

      Bill