[NTB] Re: 2 UP printing etc. ?

  • Robert Binkley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 1999
      >I was thinking of 2, 4, 8 per page. To save paper with long documents.
      >Not to create booklets etc.
      > ,-._|\ John Fitzsimons - Melbourne, Australia.

      There is a shareware product called FinePrint that does just this. It sets
      up as a printer driver and when you print to it you get a choice of up to
      8 pages per sheet plus some other options, such as duplex. Registering
      costs about $20 US.
      http://www.singletrack.com/
      I use it quite a bit to save paper, though more than 4 pages per sheet is a
      bit hard to read.

      Bob Binkley