[NTB] Re: NoteTab reviewed at the CWSApps list

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 1999
      Hi Eric and All,

      >And the full review can be seen on the following page:
      >
      > http://cws.internet.com/reviews/text-notetab.html

      I thought it was a good review overall, but I think they did you
      wrong here:

      >ability to record and playback macros,

      Perhaps not the way that other editors do, but I can make clips
      faster than I can record/playback a macro and for all general
      purposes more than I will ever need in my wildest dreams. The
      other macro system is extremely crippled in that one is limited
      to the amount he can make.

      >and extensive customization capabilities.

      The others must have "extensive customization capabilities" that
      are out of this world, because NoteTab is very customizable.

      >Projects feature

      Favorites.

      >column mode editing

      Block - copy, cut, paste.

      >HEX editing capabilities.

      Can't this be done?

      Most the other things listed can be done as well with clips.

      >It's nice to see NoteTab mentioned there after all the times
      >I tried submitting to that site :)

      :) Again, overall, a good write up. Quite a number of pro's
      listed for the Pro!

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair
      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm