[NTB] Library for Euro currency conversions

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 1999
      Hi all,

      For those of you interested in the Euro, I have uploaded a conversion
      library based on the new Euro currency. You can download it from the
      following link:

      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/liteclips10.zip

      Hope some of you will find it useful.

      I also meant to tell you (and forgot) that there is a great Clip Assistant
      alternative developed by Tom Lidstone. It is available from:

      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/clipquick.zip

      Enjoy!

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.52 available from

    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 1999
        Sorry, I pasted the wrong link. Here's the correct one:

        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/euro.zip