[NTB] NT, mouses and clocks

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 1999
      Len wrote:

      > Hi Bill;
      >

      > My clock consistantly looses time and did so before I acquired
      > NoteTab. I have no idea what circuitry provides the time count
      > to the clock.
      >
      > I was hoping some of the computer gurus on the list would
      > furnish some insights to your problems.

      Neither a computer guru, nor particularly insightful... here's the
      download URL of a neat Freeware (small) program called Netdate. When
      run, it calibrates your PC's internal clock to the atomic clock run by
      the US Naval Observatory. I made a keyboard shortcut for it, and run
      it each time I log onto the Web. It runs quickly (6 sec or so) in the
      background, then closes itself up.
      If I can't solve your problem, maybe I can alleviate it ;-)

      ftp://ftp.eps.mcgill.ca/pub/Win95/ndate314.exe

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo