[NTB] where do I edit the file that is loaded ...

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hi All:
      ... when you use the document to HTML button ???

      it is loading half of my ticker tape applet and I need to correct it I
      must be looking right at the option and not seeing it ...??

      This is off the subject but for some reason sometimes when using notetab
      my mouse gets extremely slow ... I have been having some strange
      problems with my clock not keeping the right time ... I changed the
      battery
      and now that seems to be stabler but from time to time it lose's time
      then
      when I reboot it gets better ... could my cpu be going bad ??? I have
      never had one go bad so .... but the drive is not nessecarily doing
      anything or the modem because .... *||:>) I usually have a bunch of
      stuff running ... I have thad the same problem with nothing running
      ..... arrrg any suggestions would be appreciated ....

      Bill Scott

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 1999
        Hi Bill,

        > ... when you use the document to HTML button ???
        >it is loading half of my ticker tape applet and I need to
        >correct it I must be looking right at the option and not
        >seeing it ...??

        Is the full document get loaded in noteTab to begin with? If
        not, there may be some code in there that is not a format
        NoteTab can read.

        Look to see where the conversion is getting hung up at and the
        in the original select some text before and after that point.
        Hit Find or Replace and see if there are any strange characters
        there.

        You can send me the document private e-mail if you wish and I
        will look at it. That is, as long as you send some "Jody"
        jokes. :-)

        mailto:kjb1611@...?Subject=StuckAppletDoc

        >This is off the subject but for some reason sometimes when
        >using notetab my mouse gets extremely slow ...

        Don't know what to tell you about that.

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair
        http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm