[NTB] Re: OT Up to Our Eyeballs in Snow

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1998
      Kay Roath wrote:

      > We're braced for 11-13 inches of snow in the middle of
      > Missouri tonight & very possibly could be without power for
      > an extended period of time. Looks like I might be out of
      > touch & very cold for awhile :(
      >
      > --- Kay ---
      > Introduction to NoteTab 4,5 Clip Programming
      > http://notetab.kay.net
      >
      > Bill Scott Wrote:

      OhOh' aaaaaaa' Nay prrroblem ... 72 degrees .. here to day ... *||:>)

    • Len
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 1998
        Hi Kay and others in storm path, Larry?;

        Good Luck, Been there, done that.
        Hope you followed the Boy Scout and Girl Scout motto of
        "Be Prepared".

        Camping lantern, camping stove, water, food, milk, whisky,
        first-aid kit, battery radio, books, earplugs and/or gags
        (for arguments) or viable substitutes. :-))

        At 05:20 PM 12/31/98 -0600, you wrote:
        >We're braced for 11-13 inches of snow in the middle of
        >Missouri tonight & very possibly could be without power for
        >an extended period of time. Looks like I might be out of
        >touch & very cold for awhile :(
        >
        >--- Kay ---
        >Introduction to NoteTab 4,5 Clip Programming
        > http://notetab.kay.net

        Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
        Avionics Systems Engineer
        E-Mail: Len <mjlohj@...>

      • Kay Roath
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 1999
          12/31/1998 6:34 PM Len wrote

          > Hi Kay and others in storm path, Larry?;

          > Hope you followed the Boy Scout and Girl Scout motto of
          > "Be Prepared".

          Still braced - nothing here yet - last report said maybe we
          have a few more hours before the sleet and freezing rain
          that they think will come first. We're as prepared as
          possible. I've hated winter all my life but moved back here
          from Hawaii after marrying a guy from my home town. Shows
          you how smart I am :( Think I'll go frown at him now...!

          --- Grandma Kay ---