[NTB] Re[2]: NoteTab Search Engine

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 1998
      06.12.1998 3:42 PM djust@... wrote

      > If I'm not mistaken, "created by Eric Foolkes" on the second line
      > should read "created by Eric Fookes".
      > Do you want these kinds of things sent to the list, or by private e-
      > mail?

      Whoops. My fingers got out of hand again :) but it's fixed now.
      Thanks for letting me know. Probably private e-mail is best for
      errors.

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      Introduction to NoteTab 4,5 Clip Programming
      http://notetab.kay.net

    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 1998
        12/8/98 3:50 AM Richard Bergman wrote

        > On 12:40 06-12-1998 -0600, Kay Roath wrote:
        >>
        >>Whew! I finally got it done. The NoteTab Search Engine is in
        >>BETA at http://freedom.n-i.com/search/notetab
        >>(url is temporary during beta)
        >>
        > Congratulations with very nice site you produced.
        Thanks!

        > But when I clicked on the "Get My Choices"button,
        > I get the following message:
        > ERROR:
        > No categories were selected.

        There has to be an x in at least one of the category boxes.
        It doesn't do all :( but everything that's there right now
        will come up with a search for "notetab".