[NTB] Re: Newbie Question ....

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      Hi Bill,

      >I cannot seem to figure out how to wrap the <a href=""></a> to
      >end up with the link intact the way I want it.

      Try this. When the Library is open go to your browser. Copy the
      title first and then the url. See Eric's Capture clb's as well.
      R.S. will be posting his ver. 2 of Internet assistent soon. You
      might also try my board changer out which has six different
      formats to toggle and also one that prints was just added for
      Dennis Cummins. :)

      The one below is just the basics. You can take out the delays and
      status clips. I normally use nothing or sound in mine.

      H=OnClipBoardChange
      ^!If ^$GetClipboardSize$ > 150 End
      ^!Set %InsClipbrd%=^$GetClipboard$
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsUrl("^$GetClipboard$")$ Url

      ^!StatusShow "Got the Title"
      ^!InsertText <A HREF="^%InsClipbrd%">
      ^!Delay 8
      ^!StatusClose