[NTB] Re: Newbie Question ....

  • Steele,Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      Are you looking to take a file like this:

      http://www.microsoft.com
      http://www.idsoftware.com
      http://www.notetab.com

      And change it to

      <A href="http://www.microsoft.com">http://www.microsoft.com</a>
      <A href="http://www.idsoftware.com">http://www.idsoftware.com</a>
      <A href="http://www.notetab.com">http://www.notetab.com</a>

      ??

      ---
      Patrick Steele
      Email: patrick@...
      Senior Software Engineer
      Sage Software, Inc.

    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
        Hi Bill,

        >any suggestions on how to capture them into a webpage .. ??
        Why don't you give us a few sample lines?--well, I see Jody just gave you
        some suggestions.

        >where is the best place to take a tutorial on using ..... notetab pro ...??

        The only actual tutorial I'm aware of is Grandma Kay's "Introduction to
        NoteTab 4.5 Clip Programming." at http://notetab.kay.net Costs just $5 and
        it's well worth it!

        Here are a few more ideas:

        I assume you'll stay on this list. There's a great bunch of experienced and
        helpful members we all learn from.

        Whenever anyone posts a sample clip, copy and paste it into a test clipbook
        library of yours and see how it works. Also experiment with Eric's sample
        clips provided with NoteTab. Get other libraries contributed by users at
        http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm. For a further smorgasborg of clips,
        visit Jody's clip page at:
        http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/library.htm.

        Get Wayne's Notetab Reference at
        http://Othello.localaccess.com/waynemv/notetab.htm. It's a clip reference in
        an outline document. Check out the cross-references for the commands and
        functions--really helpful! While you're on Wayne's page, also download his
        Button Mazes game. Come on--has anyone finished the game yet?

        Grandma Kay's NoteTab Tips & Clips archive at
        http://www.freedom.n-i.com/notetab/ is a must! Every issue contains at least
        one tip and one clip. Seventeen issues since July. Sorry to hear it's been
        suspended.

        Cheers,
        Ray Fitz