[NTB] Newbie Question ....

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      I have a file which I got from a search made with webferret pro which allows you to save this search as a delimited text file .. It has 2715 lines of text descriptions and URLS ... any suggestions on how to capture them into a webpage .. ?? I cannot seem to figure out how to wrap the <a href=""></a> to end up with the link intact the way I want it.... I just got notetab yesterday
      so .... don't beat me ... :>) ...  I figure I am asking for the moon where is the best place to take a tutorial on using ..... notetab pro ...??

      Bill Scott
       Border Collies N Stuff

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
        Hi Bill,

        >I cannot seem to figure out how to wrap the <a href=""></a> to
        >end up with the link intact the way I want it.

        Try this. When the Library is open go to your browser. Copy the
        title first and then the url. See Eric's Capture clb's as well.
        R.S. will be posting his ver. 2 of Internet assistent soon. You
        might also try my board changer out which has six different
        formats to toggle and also one that prints was just added for
        Dennis Cummins. :)

        The one below is just the basics. You can take out the delays and
        status clips. I normally use nothing or sound in mine.

        H=OnClipBoardChange
        ^!If ^$GetClipboardSize$ > 150 End
        ^!Set %InsClipbrd%=^$GetClipboard$
        ^!IfTrue ^$IsUrl("^$GetClipboard$")$ Url

        ^!StatusShow "Got the Title"
        ^!InsertText <A HREF="^%InsClipbrd%">
        ^!Delay 8
        ^!StatusClose