[NTB] Re: looking for a hex"pert"

  • Michael a.k.a. OIK
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 1998
      I just looked at the equasion for converting the HEX to RGB, and I'll try to get a clip pounded out for you as soon as I can...it may not be pretty, but it will work(output will be RR,GG,BB...nothing fancy)

      Stephen Kudlacek wrote:

      Thanks Ray,

      I didn't realize there was such a command - and I'm still not competent enough with the clip lanquage to the extent that I would have been able to come up with this.
      Will be *very* helpfull for matching backround colors on web pages and graphics.

      Much appreciated,
      Stephen Kudlacek

      -----
      See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab/?start=3152