[NTB] Re: Off Topic, winter.

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 1998
      10.11.1998 9:52 PM mjlohj@... wrote

      > Hi Larry, Kay, All in the Central States;
      > Hope your surviving the first major winter storm.
      > The TV coverage here says this is particularly bad.

      Strong winds, one tornado about 30 miles away, lots of rain -
      not cold enough for the nasty stuff in Missouri..... yet.
      Sure messes up my computer time! Thanks for the warm wishes.

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      Introduction to NoteTab 4,5 Clip Programming
      http://notetab.kay.net

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 1998
        hello sir,
        i am on notetab's mailing list for a while now.
        i have a notetab pro[trial version 4.0] and notetab light 4.51 with me.
        i have also downloaded the dictionaries and thesaures from the
        respective
        sites. still i am not able to use them in any of these editors. while i
        understand that notetab light might not support their use i am facing
        the same
        problem with notetab pro. even with the help available i am unable to
        use them
        since i can not find a tab for dictionaries and thesaures in the option
        menu.
        would you please help me in this matter. i would be grateful if you send
        me
        a personal e-mail
        you can mail me at shantanu75@...
        thanking you in anticiation.
        with pranams
        -shantanu n.kulkarni
        india.

      • R.S.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 1998
          Hello shantanu ,

          At 09:19 PM 11/22/98 PST, you wrote:

          > i can not find a tab for dictionaries and thesaures in the
          >option menu.

          Look under "View|Spell-Checker Options".

          Regards,

          RS