[NTB] Re: Check it out

  • GailA0077@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 1998
      Hi Y'all (long time no see),

      Feel as if I have become a professional voter for NoteTab! Don't y'all? But
      ain't it grand?

      I was able to select 5 when I surfed over. (Nice write-up, too. You can tell
      that the author had actually used the product.)

      Gail

      >>Hi Lloyd,

      >>Take a moment to check out today's Jewell at www.filemine.com

      >You can vote too. Only a 4 out of a possible 5 for user rating
      >when I was there.

      >http://www.filemine.com/showJewel?id=151225
    • Jody Adair
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 1998
        Hi Gail,

        >But ain't it grand?
        >
        >I was able to select 5 when I surfed over. (Nice write-up, too.
        >You can tell that the author had actually used the product.)
        >>You can vote too. Only a 4 out of a possible 5 for user rating
        >>when I was there.

        http://www.filemine.com/showJewel?id=151225

        I wasn't too clear about that. When I voted the rating for
        NoteTab was at a 4, but I see you all like to vote, because
        it is a 5 now. :) Yes, it is a very lenghty write up by a
        user it appears and I suspect from way back because he wrote:

        "Clip books are displayed in a drop-down menu that can be docked
        on the left or right sides of your screen or viewed as a floating
        window."

        Seems like ions ago when you could float Clipbook. :)

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody
        http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm