[NTB] Featurerequest

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      Search and replace
      1) Please add an option 'use s&r all documents' only once
      i've just spoiled a very important script because I didn't
      see it was checked :(

      2) please add the same for using regexp

      3) please add a 'search whole document' as scope

      Runawk
      4) Let us have something like
      'run the following as script'

      I hate to have to write 2 clips just to execute the first. I just want to
      write in a clip 'this is an awkclip'.

      Nicole

      --
      ».. it HAS changed my life. As long as my wife (also a Pilot user) writes
      down something in my datebook I don't forget it! Im such a good husband!«