[NTB] How about shift-f7?

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 1998
      F7 opens a file.
      F9 opens a file in a browser.

      How about Shift-F7 (or ctrl) to execute the file?

      Why do I ask for such a way?
      I have several steps to execute and can't have them all done by awk and
      automatic generating of batchfiles. I would like to have a document, where
      my steps are described and I could use it as todo list and startpoit.

      They would look like

      If the file has been downloaded from the mainframe, change
      <path><filename>

      Then execute this file: <path><filename>
      [one for shift-F7]

      When finished, controll this file <path><filename>
      [one for F7]

      Nicole

      --
      ».. it HAS changed my life. As long as my wife (also a Pilot user) writes
      down something in my datebook I don't forget it! Im such a good husband!«
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 1998
        Hi Nicole:

        At 01:13 PM 11/03/98 GMT, you wrote:
        >F7 opens a file.
        >F9 opens a file in a browser.
        >
        >How about Shift-F7 (or ctrl) to execute the file?

        Shift + F7 is already taken:

        Shift+F7 --> Focus Quick List

        But Ctrl+F7 is available...

        Regards,