[NTB] Re: That bottom scroll bar...

  • Sami Jarvinen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1998
      > I have a rather basic question regarding NoteTab 4.51 Light. Is there
      > a way to get the bottom scrollbar to go away when I have Word Wrap on?

      The two settings that matter are word wrap and scrolling past end of line:
      View -> Options -> Documents

      Three facts (?):
      - when word wrap is enabled, the vertical scroll bar might not be necessary
      - when scrolling past end of line is enabled, the vertical scroll bar is
      always there
      - word wrap and scrolling past end of line can't be enabled at the same
      time

      So when you have an empty document, the vertical scroll bar should not be
      visible
      when word wrap is enabled. Right?

      What I don't understand is why pressing CTRL+W twice makes a difference;
      you'd think that if the vertical scroll bar was displayed before you
      pressed CTRL+W,
      it should've reappeared when you press CTRL+W again. Right?

      What an interesting topic, btw ;-)