[NTB] Re: Adjusting Line Breaks/Code Comments Col

  • Kevin A. Krall
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 1998
      Hi Eric,

      I am using the latest version 4.51/uc, I'm not sure what the 'uc' is for, but I bet you know? ;-). Anyway, I don't know how else to explain this "problem" other than as I have mentioned. I have tried everything I know to do, except to re-install NoteTab Pro again?

      Thanks for your help!
      Kevin

      PS I am also glad that you will be making the HTML Comments 'Code Color' editable in a future version...it helps those folks who are color blind, and can't see certain "Colors" very well B-)...

      Hi Kevin,

      -----
      See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab/?start=2971