[NTB] Re: Adjusting Line Breaks/Code Comments Color

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1998
      Hi Kevin,

      >I have two simple problems but can't seem to find what will eliminate these
      >and have tried just about everything I know.
      >
      >1. Whenever I use the "Modify" - Adjust Line Breaks I lose one letter off
      >the left edge of the document? I have tried with word wrap on/off, and with
      >auto indent on/off but neither of these works...help?

      Which version of NoteTab are you using? I tried this with v4.51 and
      couldn't reproduce the problem.

      >2. Is it possible to change the HTML <!-- comments --> comments Color in the
      >document? Mine appears as a light gold color and is somewhat difficult to
      >read...I have looked but it appears that every other color accept this one
      >is adjustable?

      I plan to make it adjustable in a future version...

      Regards,

      Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>
    • Kevin A. Krall
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 1998
        Hi Eric,

        I am using the latest version 4.51/uc, I'm not sure what the 'uc' is for, but I bet you know? ;-). Anyway, I don't know how else to explain this "problem" other than as I have mentioned. I have tried everything I know to do, except to re-install NoteTab Pro again?

        Thanks for your help!
        Kevin

        PS I am also glad that you will be making the HTML Comments 'Code Color' editable in a future version...it helps those folks who are color blind, and can't see certain "Colors" very well B-)...

        -----
        See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab/?start=2971