[NTB] Adjusting Line Breaks/Code Comments Color

  • Kevin A. Krall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 1998
      Hello,

      I have two simple problems but can't seem to find what will eliminate these and have tried just about everything I know.

      1. Whenever I use the "Modify" - Adjust Line Breaks I lose one letter off the left edge of the document? I have tried with word wrap on/off, and with auto indent on/off but neither of these works...help?

      2. Is it possible to change the HTML <!-- comments --> comments Color in the document? Mine appears as a light gold color and is somewhat difficult to read...I have looked but it appears that every other color accept this one is adjustable?

      Thanks,
      Kevin
      Romans 10:9,10

      -----
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 1998
        Hi Kevin,

        >I have two simple problems but can't seem to find what will eliminate these
        >and have tried just about everything I know.
        >
        >1. Whenever I use the "Modify" - Adjust Line Breaks I lose one letter off
        >the left edge of the document? I have tried with word wrap on/off, and with
        >auto indent on/off but neither of these works...help?

        Which version of NoteTab are you using? I tried this with v4.51 and
        couldn't reproduce the problem.

        >2. Is it possible to change the HTML <!-- comments --> comments Color in the
        >document? Mine appears as a light gold color and is somewhat difficult to
        >read...I have looked but it appears that every other color accept this one
        >is adjustable?

        I plan to make it adjustable in a future version...

        Regards,

        Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>
      • Kevin A. Krall
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 1998
          Hi Eric,

          I am using the latest version 4.51/uc, I'm not sure what the 'uc' is for, but I bet you know? ;-). Anyway, I don't know how else to explain this "problem" other than as I have mentioned. I have tried everything I know to do, except to re-install NoteTab Pro again?

          Thanks for your help!
          Kevin

          PS I am also glad that you will be making the HTML Comments 'Code Color' editable in a future version...it helps those folks who are color blind, and can't see certain "Colors" very well B-)...

          Hi Kevin,

          -----
          See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab/?start=2971