[NTB] Re: new NTP resources

  • Piero Desopo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 1998
      >---Jody Adair <KJB1611@...> wrote:
      >
      >Hi Piero,
      >
      >Beautiful NoteTab Pro banner on the page Piero!
      >
      >>http://www.ekstein.nl/phoenixart/notetab/

      Thanks!

      >You wrote:
      >
      >"I'm NoteTab user and I love it so much that I've created free
      >graphic resources (like 256 colour icons..."
      >
      >Are these coming in the future? I only saw one 42X42 .gif (nice),
      >but was wondering if you plan on 32X32 .transparent .ico later.

      Well, the gif icon that is now available is a 256 colour image: but
      I've forgot to convert it to a .ICO file. I'll update the page as soon
      as possible. As soon as will come transparents icons and 32x32 too.

      >You used "icons" also, did I miss the others? Same with the
      >banners?

      New icon will be available: of course I'll create them in my free time
      ;-) the same for the banners, even if a banner take more time to
      create it :-(

      >Thanks for the html and java clbs as well. :)
      >
      >Happy NoteTabbin',
      >Jody
      >http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm

      Thanks Jody,