[NTB] Re: Winzip Command Line

  • djust@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 1998
      > >Make sure to get the Command Line beta, too, just in case.
      I installed 7.0SR1 without the "command line beta" and ran a clip
      which uses a command line to call Winzip for unzipping. Seems
      to me to work just fine.
      Maybe they mean that they are adding some command line
      switches or parameters which were not available previously.
      Have you sent them your question about this?

      Thanks,
      David.