[NTB] OnClipboardChange - cursor movement

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 1998
      Hi Eric,

      Would it be possible to disable the cursor movement whenever
      OnClipboardChange is invoked through a cut/copy?

      OnClipboardChange is so useful to typeback text and even do other things
      like launch web pages or applications. But every time you copy or paste, the
      cursor moves to OnClipboardChange. This means you can no longer use
      Ctrl+Space to invoke the last-used clip (haha-now second-last-used). That
      may be OK for strict mouse-users on smaller libraries, but our main library
      is 42K and growing, so a great many of the clips don't show.

      In the meantime, I worked up another clip that does the trick, though you
      need to revise each clip in the library that you want this one to work on:

      H="Last clip"
      ^!Clip "^%p_LastClip%"
      ^!Goto End

      Then each clip in the library needs a line like this:
      ^!Set %p_LastClip%="(ClipName)"

      Now, if Ctrl+Space doesn't work because OnClipboardChange gets highlighted,
      you can invoke "Last clip" using the In-Context Clipbook (ESC key)!

      Cheers,
      Ray