[NTB] Re: using NoteTab as code editor

  • Sami Jarvinen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 1998
      >> I have used EditPlus (which has some similiarities to NoteTab) to do
      this.
      > I'm hardly surprised about the similarites. The EditPlus programmer has
      > gone through much trouble to copy NoteTab features. He obviously has a
      lack
      > of inspiration for original ideas <g>.

      I don't think there's really anything wrong with that except if it's only a
      clone and there's nothing new.

      Personally, I think that the best editor for programmers (at least for me)
      is The Semware Editor (TSE). The only problem is that the Windows version
      costs $119. For more info: http://www.semware.com