[NTB] Patch Problems

  • Michael Acklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1998
      Hello everyone,

      Glad to see that the notetab mailing list is back up. I was on the old
      and lost track of here everyone was.

      I just downloaded the latest patch, 4.51 and have tried to install it.
      The program (Patch) keeps giving me the following message:

      "The patch is not applicable to it or you denied to do so. Please choose
      the "Browse" button to choose the target software and then press the
      "Apply" button."

      I was trying to apply the patch to 4.011 IdeaWare version I purchased
      earlier this year. I am using the patch in my NoteTab Pro Directory and did
      as the patch said and did Browse and found the notepro.exe, but gave me
      the same message as above. I am also on a NT machine, it that makes any
      difference. With that, I also have admin privileges and am logged on as an
      administrator.

      Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Mike Acklin