[NTB] Re: HTML Color Samples

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 1998
      Hi Kay,

      I had taken the :copy label out of there for some
      stupid reason right before I sent it. It's right
      above the last two commands:

      H=Overwrite File
      ^!Set %From%="^?{(T=O)Copy From where, full path including filname=^##}"; %To%="^?{(T=D)Copy to where, directory path only, no filename=^$GetDocumentPath$}"
      ^!Set %FileName%=^$GetFileName(^%From%)$

      ^!IfFileExist ^%To%^%FileName% Next Else Copy
      ^!Skip You are about to recycle an existing file by the same name and then make a copy to the folder you wanted! Do you still want to do that?
      ^!Goto End

      :Copy
      ^!RecycleFile ^%To%^%FileName%
      ^!CopyFile ^%From% ^%To%^%FileName%