[NTB] Removing Trial Options

  • Donald Bock
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 1998
      I want to remove the COMMERCIAL Trial options
      in the Freeware version of NoteTab 4.5. How?
      Thanks.

      -----

    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 1998
        At 19:34 02/10/98 +0000, you wrote:
        >I want to remove the COMMERCIAL Trial options
        >in the Freeware version of NoteTab 4.5. How?

        They will automatically be removed after one month (from the moment you
        enabled them). You cannot remove them manually. Is there a particular
        reason why you want to do so?

        Regards,

        Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>