[NTB] Re: Mask Characters

  • Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 1998
      Kay Roath <notetab@freedom.n-i.com> wrote:

      >I'm pretty sure ClipSyntax.txt was only for the old beta up until the help
      >file was done. Don't believe it comes with the install.
      >
      >The old ClipSyntax.otl on my site has a section on them & I'm pretty sure
      >Wayne's ClipReference does also.
      > Wayne - http://www2.localaccess.com/waynemv/notetab.htm

      Well, the earlier version of it did. When I updated it for NoteTab 4.5,
      I removed a lot of the clutter that was in the old beta version information
      files.

      I've just made a minor update to the reference file, adding back in:

      * Toolbar Tooltip Texts
      * Keyboard Shortcuts
      * "Masked Input Field" codes
      * Date Filters

      My intent in the reference is to gather together information related
      to clip programmers, and not to NoteTab in general. So a lot of the
      general information was removed. The NoteTab reference copies verbatim
      the "Clip Language" section of NoteTab's help file. Then it adds
      a cross-referenced alphabetical listing of all commands. Many of the
      command descriptions are identical to those from the help file - but a
      few have been improved, and a few examples have been added, here and
      there.

      So, again, most of what is in the reference outline is the same as
      the Help file. It mainly serves people who like the outline format
      better.

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
      ICQ: 15117288

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 1998
        > I've just

        "Just" meaning within the last few days?
        Thanks.
        David.

        made a minor update to the reference file, adding back in: