[NTB] Help Index error

  • mjlohj@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1998
      Hello All;

      When I select Menu Bar/Help/Index/SomeItem
      the item displsyed is usually the one before the selected item.
      I have two other NT 4.5 programs in other folders which function
      correctly.

      I have replaced the Help file, ClipHelp.clh and the .exe file with copies from a correctly operating program.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Thanks Len