[NTB] RE: LeanHTML Clipbook Library

  • R.S.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1998
      Hi Allan,

      At 06:57 PM 09/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

      >> That's an easy one:
      >>
      >> ^!Keyboard:Ctrl+F5
      >
      >Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5

      You're welcome.

      > I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
      >don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command like this.
      > Did I miss something?

      ^!Keyboard:Keys
      Plays the specified key sequence. Use spaces as delimiters between keys to
      play. To specify plain text, wrap it with the # character.
      Valid control keys are:
      CTRL, SHIFT, ALT (Add UP/DOWN suffix to hold button up or down respectively)
      Function keys:
      F1, F2, ..., F12
      Other keys:
      BACKSPACE, TAB, ENTER, ESC, SPACEBAR,
      PAGEUP, PAGEDOWN, END, HOME, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN,
      INSERT, DELETE, HELP
      Examples:
      ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt#
      ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt# ENTER
      ^!Keyboard:CTRLDOWN RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT CTRLUP
      ;Show Text Stats:
      ^!Keyboard:ALT+T S M
      ^!Keyboard:SHIFT+F2

      ^!KEYBOARD:CTRL+O #C:\autoexec.bat# ENTER

      Wayne has created a "NoteTab Reference.otl" which includes virtually all
      the commands with cross references. There you'll find the ^!Keyboard
      command description very much like as above. If you don't have it, you can
      get it from:

      http://www2.localaccess.com/waynemv/notetab.htm

      Regards,

      RS