[NTB] Re: LeanHTML Clipbook Library

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1998
      Hi Apotome,

      >Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5
      >I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
      >don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command
      >like this.
      > Did I miss something?

      Look in Help under "keyboard macros." The short of it though is
      you can use most keyboard combos with the ^!Keyboard command to
      do things. This comes in very handy when the ToolBar isn't
      availible. It dos other things as well.

    • R.S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1998
        Hi Allan,

        At 06:57 PM 09/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

        >> That's an easy one:
        >>
        >> ^!Keyboard:Ctrl+F5
        >
        >Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5

        You're welcome.

        > I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
        >don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command like this.
        > Did I miss something?

        ^!Keyboard:Keys
        Plays the specified key sequence. Use spaces as delimiters between keys to
        play. To specify plain text, wrap it with the # character.
        Valid control keys are:
        CTRL, SHIFT, ALT (Add UP/DOWN suffix to hold button up or down respectively)
        Function keys:
        F1, F2, ..., F12
        Other keys:
        BACKSPACE, TAB, ENTER, ESC, SPACEBAR,
        PAGEUP, PAGEDOWN, END, HOME, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN,
        INSERT, DELETE, HELP
        Examples:
        ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt#
        ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt# ENTER
        ^!Keyboard:CTRLDOWN RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT CTRLUP
        ;Show Text Stats:
        ^!Keyboard:ALT+T S M
        ^!Keyboard:SHIFT+F2

        ^!KEYBOARD:CTRL+O #C:\autoexec.bat# ENTER

        Wayne has created a "NoteTab Reference.otl" which includes virtually all
        the commands with cross references. There you'll find the ^!Keyboard
        command description very much like as above. If you don't have it, you can
        get it from:

        http://www2.localaccess.com/waynemv/notetab.htm

        Regards,

        RS