[NTB] Re: RE: RE: LeanHTML Clipbook Library

  • Apotome
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 3:57 PM
      Hello,

      > > I might be dense, but does anyone know how to add that color picker as a
      > >clip? I have tried unsuccessfully to do so in V4.5.
      > >

      > That's an easy one:
      >
      > ^!Keyboard:Ctrl+F5

      Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5

      Which didn't really make any sense even at the time, since the function is not
      a toolbar option. I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
      don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command like this.
      Did I miss something?

      Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

      Regards,

      Allan

    • Jody Adair
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1998
        Hi Apotome,

        >Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5
        >I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
        >don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command
        >like this.
        > Did I miss something?

        Look in Help under "keyboard macros." The short of it though is
        you can use most keyboard combos with the ^!Keyboard command to
        do things. This comes in very handy when the ToolBar isn't
        availible. It dos other things as well.

      • R.S.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 1998
          Hi Allan,

          At 06:57 PM 09/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

          >> That's an easy one:
          >>
          >> ^!Keyboard:Ctrl+F5
          >
          >Thank you, thank you! I was trying ^!Toolbar|Document:CRTL+F5

          You're welcome.

          > I thought I had read through all of the clipbook syntax, but
          >don't remember seeing anything about adding a keyboard command like this.
          > Did I miss something?

          ^!Keyboard:Keys
          Plays the specified key sequence. Use spaces as delimiters between keys to
          play. To specify plain text, wrap it with the # character.
          Valid control keys are:
          CTRL, SHIFT, ALT (Add UP/DOWN suffix to hold button up or down respectively)
          Function keys:
          F1, F2, ..., F12
          Other keys:
          BACKSPACE, TAB, ENTER, ESC, SPACEBAR,
          PAGEUP, PAGEDOWN, END, HOME, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN,
          INSERT, DELETE, HELP
          Examples:
          ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt#
          ^!Keyboard:CTRL+O #C:\Program Files\NoteTab\ReadMe.txt# ENTER
          ^!Keyboard:CTRLDOWN RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT CTRLUP
          ;Show Text Stats:
          ^!Keyboard:ALT+T S M
          ^!Keyboard:SHIFT+F2

          ^!KEYBOARD:CTRL+O #C:\autoexec.bat# ENTER

          Wayne has created a "NoteTab Reference.otl" which includes virtually all
          the commands with cross references. There you'll find the ^!Keyboard
          command description very much like as above. If you don't have it, you can
          get it from:

          http://www2.localaccess.com/waynemv/notetab.htm

          Regards,

          RS