[NTB] Re: How To Turn Off BAK save?

  • Wren McMains
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1998
      Hi Bob,

      > I've just started using Notetab Light and love it.

      Welcome, it's a great tool!

      > I manage a couple of large websites and if I have to make global
      > changes ... delete all the .BAK files ...

      As Sami said it's easy to turn off backup under Options/Files.

      However, if at some point you want to start archiving your backups,
      check out my moveBAK tool which allows collecting files from various
      directories or entire drives. All the backups are moved to a single
      directory which you can archive and/or later delete. (It even allows
      you to collect multiple backups of a single file.)

      See: http://world.std.com/~wren/notetab

      -Wren