[NTB] Re: "T" option to ^!Find

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 1998
      Hi R.S. and All,

      >>I have run into times where I need the T option to find
      >>something in any part of a word.
      >
      >Too tired to enter in this one now.

      Finally got that figured out now, or should I say I understand
      what you all were talking about with find exactly whole words
      and delimiters. Aaron mentioned "find exactly this"

      ^!Find "find exactly this"
      find exactly thisandthat
      find exactly this

      There's not a problem finding exactly that, but it also finds it
      when mixed in with other characters when delimiters are involved.

      >>Not "Gone With the Wind,"
      >Good!!! -:)

      The storm is dieing out now that it hit land. :)

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody
      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm