[NTB] NoteTab Project Manager
- View SourceNow available on my webpage:
N O T E T A B P R O J E C T M A N A G E R
With NoteTab Project Manager you can group related documents into
projects. Then all the documents that are part of a project can be
opened/closed all together in the same step.
Here are some of the features available in Version 2:
* Easy to create a new project containing all open documents.
* Quickly open all the documents that are in a project.
* Quickly close all the documents from the current project,
without affecting any other non-project documents.
* Quickly switch between two projects.
* Allows wildcards in the names of project items. This allows
a project to, for example, open all the HTML documents found
in a certain folder.
* Easily purge missing documents from project.
* Remembers which documents in a project are shown in the
1st or 2nd NoteTab window, and which is used for a pasteboard.
* This is a single, self-contained clip (e.g. no extra subroutine
clips.) This makes it very easy to copy it into other clipbooks.
If you put it in each of the clipbooks that you use frequently,
it will be right on hand when you need it.
* This clip is also an expert example of what can be done with
NoteTab's clipbook Wizards. If you need to do something fancy
with the wizards in your own clip, look to this clip for examples.
I apologize that version 2 is unable to read the information created
by previous versions. (There were several benefits to the change in
how the project information is stored.)
Anyway, the new and old versions can co-exist without disturbing each
other's data - so you can try out the new version without having to
worry about losing any information you had in the old.
Special thanks to R.S. for his bug reports and advice. Version 2.22
is reliable and it is unlikely for any serious bugs to remain.
Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
Subscribe, unsubscribe, opt for a daily digest, or start a new e-group
at http://www.eGroups.com -- Free Web-based e-mail groups.