[NTB] 'Cane - Off Topic

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 12:19 PM
      Hi All,

      Just letting you know if the hurricane changes course suddenly
      or we get more wind than I *guess* the power may go out or more.
      If I am off line for a few days and your posts are not making it
      to the list try to unsubscribe and subscribe to correct it.

      http://www.goes.noaa.gov/browsh.html

      Nice close up below - I'm at about 30.8N and 87.1W which is
      about 175 miles from the mouth of the Mississippi River and
      the expected outer limits of tropical storm force winds.
      They do expect it to move North though right about at the
      mouth of the Mississip'.

      http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/satdat/ssmi/tc98/ATL/07.GEORGES/vis1km/LATEST.jpeg

      Advisory
      http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/WTNT32.html