Re: 4.5 Bug?

  • Mark Pulver
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 1998
      mjlohj@... (02:29 PM 9/22/98) wrote:

      >You may have Allow Multiple Instances and Load Favorites
      >On Startup SET and favorites will load in the first
      >instance opened only. Favorities will not load on later
      >instances when they are opened. Version 4.5.

      Nope.. I'm not trying to run multiple instances nor am I trying to re-load
      open files.

      On the General tab I only have "Save Position...", "Check Docs...", and
      "Display Prompts" set.

      On the Files tab, I have "Automatic Save...", "Warn Partial...", "Undo
      after save...", "Use default...", then Open and Save directory are set to
      the same spot.

      Thanks all... I think I may just re-install and take a run through the MFC
      DLL's. I have NS 4.5pr2, IE 4.01, MS SDK, MS DDK, DevStudio 5.0, PVCS, and
      a few other things installed that all I'm sure wanted a piece of MFC*.DLL.

      Mark