Interpunct.

  • Daniel Say
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2014
           Is there any way to make the Interpunct larger?  That is the symbol
      for space in Notetab when you display all
      characters.

          It is a fine dot half way up the line text.  I want a larger one maybe 3 or 4 dots big.

    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2014

        I set my font for 14 point for all my work in NoteTab. The DejaVu font is also useful for distinguishing between similar characters, like 1, l, 0, O.

        Regards,
        John
        RecipeTools Web Site: http://recipetools.gotdns.com/recipetools/

        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2014
          Interviewed by CNN on 13/05/2014 14:48, Daniel Say danielsay@...
          [notetab] told the world:

          > Is there any way to make the Interpunct larger? That is the symbol
          > for space in Notetab when you display all
          > characters.
          > It is a fine dot half way up the line text. I want a larger one maybe 3 or 4 dots big.

          That is a feature of the font you are using. Just experiment with
          different fonts until you find one that suits you.

          --
          MCBastos

          -=-=-
          ... Sent from my Odyssey2.