Re: [NTB] multiple computers?

  • Dan Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2013
      Thanks to both. (I am amused to know that I won't know what I've bought
      until I've actually bought the software!)

      -- Dan

      > > Actually if you copy the setup program to another computer it will
      > > install there too. As I said above, if this goes against any
      > > licensing agreements, that’s another matter. It’s possible that
      > > you will be obligated to purchase three licenses.
      >
      > Licence details are included in the Help file. The Commercial Version
      > includes this:
      >
      > 2.2. Commercial Version Use
      >
      > This license is subject to your compliance with the terms and
      > conditions of this Agreement, including payment.
      >
      > Fookes Software hereby grants you a license to Use the Software on one
      > computer owned by or leased to you, except as follows.
      >
      > If the Software is stored on a computer other than a network server
      > then the primary user may also Use the Software on a home and/or
      > laptop computer, provided the Software is used on only one machine at
      > a time. Otherwise, a separate license is required for each single
      > computer on which the Software will be used.
      >
      > You may transfer all your rights to use the Software to another
      > individual or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer (i)
      > this Agreement, (ii) the Software, including all copies, upgrades,
      > updates and prior versions to such individual or entity; (b) you
      > retain no upgrades, updates or copies, including back-ups and copies
      > stored on a computer; and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms
      > and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions
      > under which you purchased a valid license to the Software.

    • Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2013
        Well it says single user license in the pricing .... when in fact he
        grants it to a person for home/work use on one computer at a time. Also
        he gives a 30 day free trial:
        "Not sure if NoteTab will suit your needs? Then take advantage of our
        free 30-day trial before ordering."

        And a 90 day refund policy: "Our Money-Back Guarantee. If you aren’t
        absolutely satisfied with NoteTab, just contact us within 90 days for a
        prompt and courteous refund."

        Hard to argue with that.