Re: [NTB] I did something so that notetab++ is not loading txt files(running Windows 7)

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2013
      On 06 Oct 13 21:52 "Dave.Mainwaring" <davemainwaring@...> said:
      > What say you <grin> ?

      I'd say you can't tell your pads from your tabs.

      There's only one TAB in that lot!

      Greg
    • Dan Ford
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2013
        <mailto:bytext@...>

        > I am using notetab++ Version 6.5.0.0
        Notepad++ probably
        > and
        > notetab-light V7.1 freeversion
        Yes, from Fooks Software probably.
        > And
        > notetab from MS which came with windows 7
        Notepad, no question.

        > What say you <grin> ?
        I say you are conflating three different text editors: plain vanilla
        Notepad, the much superior Notepad++, and the basic NoteTab.

        -