GetTemplatePath points to my old user profile

  • michael.frascinella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      NoteTabbers,

      The IT Dept. recently moved my user account to a slightly different user profile under Documents and Settings on my old Windows XP PC. When I tried to create a new web page using the HTML clipbook, apparently the $GetTemplatePath$ variable still points to my old user profile. This is with NoteTab Pro V6.2.

      I tried deleting the NotePro.ini file in the old user profile but NoteTab keeps recreating it. I can't see anywhere under Options where I can point it to the new account.

      I also noticed that somehow I installed NoteTab to Program Files *and* under Documents and Settings under my new user profile (Arrggh!)

      How do I unscramble this mess? Uninstall everything and reinstall under my new user profile?

      Yours,

      Michael F
      ========