RE: [NTB] Generate Random Alphanumeric Codes

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 21, 2013
      you can probably write a clip to change that 595 to 95�.

      Regards,
      John

      On 2013-08-21 18:15, Apometron wrote:
      > Do you know Take Command?
      >
      > http://jpsoft.com/take-command-windows-scripting.html
      >
      > It is command processor with a powerful builtin script language.
      >
      > It can do what you are asking for.

    • Apometron
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 21, 2013
        It is not that expensive, it is 103 dollars in the basic licence.

        I dont know where you did see $595 for the basic licence.

        100 dollars it not much expensive, it is a good software,
        it reaally is a good buy.

        I use it everyday with scripts I did.

        I dont know you, but I will pay the 103 dollars.

        Have fun,
        Rodrigo Cesar Banhara
        http://about.me/apometron

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 21, 2013
          It is not 595 dollars, but 103 dollars.

          The software is powerful, believe in me.

          []s
          Rodrigo Cesar Banhara

          On 22/08/2013 01:17, John Shotsky wrote:
          > you can probably write a clip to change that 595 to 95….
          >
          > Regards,
          > John

        • Bob McAllister
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013
            On 22/08/2013 7:17 AM, burtabreu wrote:
            > Hi. I have been using Notetab Pro for several years, but mostly as an enhanced text editor and sometimes use the built in menu tools to clean stuff up. I know it is possible to do some macro like programming stuff but have never experimented.
            >
            > I will need to generate a list of 10,000 random unique alphanumeric numbers every so often here at work and was wondering if NoteTab Pro can do this and if there might be an example or an existing clip I can use?
            >
            > Thanks for your help.
            >
            > Burt

            Be aware that 10,000 random alphanumeric strings need not be "unique". A
            truly random number generator will (eventually) produce the same number
            twice.

            You may need to apply a check mechanism to ensure that there are no
            repeated entries in your list of 10,000 (if that is actually a
            requirement of your use case.)

            Bob McAllister
          • Alec Burgess
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013
              Ooops ... re 595 price ... my bad
              On this page on my screen http://jpsoft.com/buynow.html#MultiSystem the
              single user price is $99 but the font made me see the leading $ as a 5
              hence 585 :-[

              On 2013-08-22 00:35, Apometron wrote:
              > It is not 595 dollars, but 103 dollars.
              >
              > The software is powerful, believe in me.
              >
              > []s
              > Rodrigo Cesar Banhara
              >

              > On 22/08/2013 01:17, John Shotsky wrote:
              >> you can probably write a clip to change that 595 to 95….
              >>
              >> Regards,
              >> John
              >> RecipeTools Web Site:<http://recipetools.gotdns.com/> http://recipetools.gotdns.com/

            • Thomas Gruber
              Hi, They should really fire their web site designer. Kind regards
Thomas Von meinem iPad gesendet / sent from iPad
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 23, 2013
                Hi,