RE: [NTB] Clip programming with NTP - How far can you go?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12 5:27 PM
      There really isn't much you can't do in NoteTab, since it combines both a programming language and powerful regex. Lisp is meant to process lists, and that can be done with NoteTab. Emacs is a text editor, with macros. NoteTab is a text editor with something similar to macros but you can string thousands of then together to process a text file. It is NOT a Unicode editor, so if that is a requirement, you will not be happy with the results. I convert all the characters above 128 to UTF-8 notation, process files, and then convert them back. A little unwieldy, but workable.

      So, if that answers any questions, great. If you still have questions, you may want to provide more specifics about what you would like to do.

      Regards,
      John