Text Color

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      To all,

      Does version 7 of NT-Pro allow rendering several selected areas of text in
      specified colors? IOW, in certain documents, I would like to display some
      lines of text in red, some in blue, some in green, some in black.
      Currently, in version 6.2/fv, I use square brackets to render some text in
      blue. I would like to show up to six different colors in a single document.

      Thanks for the info.

      Ray Shapp
      ---