Re: [NTB] Help - Accidentally opened two documents side by side

  • Karen Ciancio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
      Yes and a feature I didn't WANT to know about. And an accident it was.
      Bugged me for over an hour until some kind person told me how to fix it.

      By the way Al, I just noticed your email address as a web designer. Would
      you know of anyone who could help me with any technical issues on a
      Wordpress blog, including Apache, php etc? if you do, email me on the group
      and I will email you at your personal email address. Hope you don't mind me
      asking.

      Karen