Re: [NTB] Help - Accidentally opened two documents side by side

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
      A feature you didn't know about huh?

      It can only happen if two or more docs are open
      and can only happen if you accidently click
      Document/ Second window

      Fun mistake?

      AL

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM, molly07307 <kmc@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi
      > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro 6.2/fv.
      > I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents showing side
      > by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no idea how to undo it
      > and go back to just one document. Please help if you can.
      >
      > Much appreciated.

    • Karen Ciancio
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
        Yes and a feature I didn't WANT to know about. And an accident it was.
        Bugged me for over an hour until some kind person told me how to fix it.

        By the way Al, I just noticed your email address as a web designer. Would
        you know of anyone who could help me with any technical issues on a
        Wordpress blog, including Apache, php etc? if you do, email me on the group
        and I will email you at your personal email address. Hope you don't mind me
        asking.

        Karen