Re: [NTB] Help - Accidentally opened two documents side by side

  • molly07307
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
      Yes, it worked! Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, M Peloquin <peloquin@...> wrote:

      > One can deliberately do this by using [Ctrl]-[Shift]-W. This is a
      > toggle so try the same to make it go away. You may have to do it twice.
      > The menu option is
      > Document > Second Window
      >
      > On 7/25/2013 7:50 AM, molly07307 wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi
      > > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro
      > > 6.2/fv. I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents
      > > showing side by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no
      > > idea how to undo it and go back to just one document. Please help if
      > > you can.
      > >
      > > Much appreciated.
      > >

      > --
      >
      > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      > The shortest distance between two points in always
      > under construction.

    • Al Guevara
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
        A feature you didn't know about huh?

        It can only happen if two or more docs are open
        and can only happen if you accidently click
        Document/ Second window

        Fun mistake?

        AL

        On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM, molly07307 <kmc@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi
        > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro 6.2/fv.
        > I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents showing side
        > by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no idea how to undo it
        > and go back to just one document. Please help if you can.
        >
        > Much appreciated.

      • Karen Ciancio
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
          Yes and a feature I didn't WANT to know about. And an accident it was.
          Bugged me for over an hour until some kind person told me how to fix it.

          By the way Al, I just noticed your email address as a web designer. Would
          you know of anyone who could help me with any technical issues on a
          Wordpress blog, including Apache, php etc? if you do, email me on the group
          and I will email you at your personal email address. Hope you don't mind me
          asking.

          Karen