Re: [NTB] Help - Accidentally opened two documents side by side

  • M Peloquin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
      One can deliberately do this by using [Ctrl]-[Shift]-W. This is a
      toggle so try the same to make it go away. You may have to do it twice.
      The menu option is
      Document > Second Window

      On 7/25/2013 7:50 AM, molly07307 wrote:

      > Hi
      > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro
      > 6.2/fv. I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents
      > showing side by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no
      > idea how to undo it and go back to just one document. Please help if
      > you can.
      >
      > Much appreciated.

      The shortest distance between two points in always
      under construction.
    • molly07307
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
        Yes, it worked! Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, M Peloquin <peloquin@...> wrote:

        > One can deliberately do this by using [Ctrl]-[Shift]-W. This is a
        > toggle so try the same to make it go away. You may have to do it twice.
        > The menu option is
        > Document > Second Window
        >
        > On 7/25/2013 7:50 AM, molly07307 wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi
        > > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro
        > > 6.2/fv. I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents
        > > showing side by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no
        > > idea how to undo it and go back to just one document. Please help if
        > > you can.
        > >
        > > Much appreciated.
        > >

        > --
        >
        > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        > The shortest distance between two points in always
        > under construction.

      • Al Guevara
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
          A feature you didn't know about huh?

          It can only happen if two or more docs are open
          and can only happen if you accidently click
          Document/ Second window

          Fun mistake?

          AL

          On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM, molly07307 <kmc@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi
          > I have been using Notetab for years and never done this. I use Pro 6.2/fv.
          > I have accidentally hit something and now I have two documents showing side
          > by side on my screen. I have no idea what I did, so no idea how to undo it
          > and go back to just one document. Please help if you can.
          >
          > Much appreciated.

        • Karen Ciancio
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
            Yes and a feature I didn't WANT to know about. And an accident it was.
            Bugged me for over an hour until some kind person told me how to fix it.

            By the way Al, I just noticed your email address as a web designer. Would
            you know of anyone who could help me with any technical issues on a
            Wordpress blog, including Apache, php etc? if you do, email me on the group
            and I will email you at your personal email address. Hope you don't mind me
            asking.

            Karen